Regulatory Compliance Bundle
This bundle will include courses that satisfy OSHA Standards for the industries that makeup the CSDA.
- Lockout/Tagout Program – machine-specific procedures for shutdown and re-energizing equipment and training for 'affected' employees (i.e., those who operate, service or work near the equipment in question). OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.147(c)(4)(i) requires employers to develop, document and utilize a procedure for the control of potentially hazardous energy.
- Hearing Conservation for Construction – The content of this course was designed to provide the student with the information as required by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration's Noise Standard, which is found in the Code of Federal Regulations as Title 29 Part 1926.52. This course has been specifically designed for workers employed in the construction industry.
- Air-Purifying Respirators – OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.134 (a) requires the control of occupational diseases caused by breathing air contaminated by harmful dusts, fumes, mists, gases, smokes, sprays or vapors. This part also requires employers to provide respirators when equipment is necessary to protect the health of employees.
- Personal Protective Equipment for Construction – This course implements 29 CFR 1926.95, the OSHA standard on personal protective equipment. It has been adopted to protect employees from workplace hazards through use of personal protective equipment.
- Hazard Communication for Construction Employers – OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.1200 requires employers to provide information to their employees about the hazardous chemicals to which they are exposed.
- Access to Medical and Exposure Records – OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.1020 requires employers to give applicable record access to employees, i.e. medical records.
Pricing: $99 for bundle or $25 per course